PRIVACY and GDPR
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we treat it. By visiting this website and proceeding, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation or any subsequent or relevant legislation, Browns Flooring Ltd is a Data Controller.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us – You may provide your personal information by filling in forms on our website, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes any of our social media platforms wherein competitions, promotions or surveys may be held.
Browns Flooring Ltd does not collect or store any information when you visit our website.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· Information you give us – we will only use the information you give us to inform and carry out bookings and enquiries on your request.
Data Protection Rights
· The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data
· The right to access your personal data and supplementary information
· The right to rectification if personal data is inaccurate or incomplete
· The right to be forgotten, by having personal data deleted or removed on request, where it is no longer necessary for Browns Flooring Ltd to continue processing your personal data
· The right to restrict the processing of your personal data. For example, if you, the data subject, considers the processing of your personal data to be unlawful or the data inaccurate
· The right to data portability allowing you to obtain and reuse your data for your own purposes, in a common format
· The right to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing, research or statistical purposes
Data Protection Officer (DPO) Contact details
If you have any queries about this privacy notice, or with regard to the handling processes of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) Sophie Allchin. You can find contact details for our DPO below:
Address: Browns Floorings Ltd. 104 Tankerton Road, Whitstable, Kent, CT5 2AJ United Kingdom
Telephone number: 01227 272915